Cartridge is a stitch pattern cartridge to be used with all models of Brother PPD's and Brother knitting machines supporting stitch pattern cartridges with additional functionality.
The PPD software in Cartridge is Stitch Pattern Cartridge III PAL English
The PPD software in Cart35 is Design System Cartridge PAL English
|Knitting Machines using PPD
|32 bit Operating Systems
|Windows 8 & 8.1
|64 bit Operating Systems
|Windows XP x64
|Windows 2003 x64
|Windows Vista x64
|Windows 2008 x64
|Windows 7 x64
|Windows 2008 R2 x64
|Windows 8 & 8.1 x64
|Windows 2012 x64
|Windows 10 x64
Extra functionality compared with Brother stitch pattern cartridge
1. USB connectivity
2. PPD software in Cartridge is replaceable
- To transfer a pattern collection from Cartridge to your computer
- To transfer a pattern collection from your computer to Cartridge
- For interactive knitting in DesignaKnit (IK option required)
What functionality does Cartridge provide on top of the Brother Stitch Pattern Cartridge?
- Stitch Pattern Cartridge
- Stitch Pattern Cartridge II
- Stitch Pattern Cartridge III
- Multi Colour Cartridge
- Lace Cartridge
- Stitch Pattern Cartridge Extra's
- Design System Cartridge
What functionality does Cartridge provide on top of a DesignaKnit Brotherlink 4?
- Store pattern collection on your computer; you won't have lack of space anymore on your cartridge.
- Load a pattern collection from your computer to Cartridge.
- A serial port is no longer required for Interactive Knitting (IK option required)
- Cartridge retains patterns if you turn your computer off (battery backup)
- Interactive Knitting via USB, no serial port required
- Support for KH-900
- Support for CK35
- Store (modified) patterns in Cartridge and upload the pattern collection to your PC
- PPD+FB100 users can make backups of floppy discs on the PC using the free software that comes with Cartridge.
Last Modification: May 1, 2020
(c) Copyright 2005-2020, Computerservice SSHS BV